Inya Hemp products are made in small batches, slow cooked in a carrier oil, this process of Decarboxylation and Extraction provides a full spectrum of cannabinoids and produces a minimal amount of waste. We do not use chemical processing to produce isolates or Co2 Extraction due to the amounts of crude waste produced and the loss of the full spectrum cascade effect. Our full spectrum products contain so much more than just CBG, including a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients.We never use pesticides or herbicides on our crops.We rigorously third-party test at every stage from seed to shelf so you can feel confident you are getting the highest quality product on the market.
Naturally grown, processed and packaged in San Diego, California. Seed to Shelf. Non-GMO. 100% Vegan. No additives. No Preservatives.
- Inya Hemp Premium Flower Extract
- Decarboxylation processed with Organic Grape Seed Oil*
- Vegetarian Capsules (hypromellose)
WHAT IS CBG (CANNABIGEOL)?
Like CBD (Cannabidiol), CBG (Cannabigerol) is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound that is present in hemp plants.There are hundreds cannabinoids in these plants. CBG is the precursor from which all other cannabinoids are synthesized, which is why it’s often referred to as the “mother” or “stem cell” of cannabinoids. CBG has emerged in research studies to suggest a wide range of possible therapeutic benefits, including potential as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and anti-convulsant, in addition to numerous other potentially positive effects on the human body’s own endocannabinoid system
PRIMARY BENEFITS OF CBG
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Promotes restful Sleep
- Natural muscle relaxant
- Has Antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties
- Has antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. (Studies have shown that it may treat MRSA infections)
- Has a Neuroprotective effect (Currently being evaluated for its ability to combat ailments like Huntington’s and Alzheimer’s Disease.)
- CBG may have anti-tumor effects.
- Helps manage psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- CBG may assist in the treatment of glaucoma
Dosage varies greatly for each individual. It is necessary to find the dosage that is right for you.We suggest starting with one capsule daily. Monitor how you feel for a week or so at this dose. If you feel you need more, from here you can slowly increase until you reach your desired result. Capsules can be taken in the morning or at night, or both.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take consistently, daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place (product does not need to be refrigerated)